1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Anime Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Seasonal Anime Discussion' started by Mahesvara, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    199,996,276ლ
  2. Globear

Globear Tentacle Taco +.+

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,306ლ
    Finally caught up with the last two episodes woaaahh im so hooked still wanna know how that girl has so many points =.=

3. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    199,996,276ლ
    Using those fake cameras was a clever way for them to get those guys from Class C to drop their complaint. Ugh,those creepy otaku stalkers are the worst, thank god Ayano and company were able to get to Sakura in time before he did anything traumatizing. Really liked how Ayano told him his life was over with that sinister smile and how Sakura got the courage to tell that rapist off. Someone should have clocked him good for running his mouth though.

Class C mob boss trying to stir more things up I see, can't wait to watch him fail tbh.

Also,looks like Ayano was part of an experiment, which could explain why he's so gifted and so emotionally detached. That look he gave to Horikita though when he told her not to pry into his life. That's basically telling her, your my friend and all, but if you keep digging your nose into my business, we're going to have a serious problem. Dude is a cold customer for sure.

Its official now, Ayano is basically what Tatsuya would be in a normal world setting and with out broken world ending magic abilities.

4. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    199,996,276ლ
    Episode 7 preview

5. WindrunnerEX Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,020ლ
    kek there was a thread here but o well , enjoying youkoso , but fyi dont search youkoso on any thread as it usually leads to rants about it, more or less this is a way to prevent spoilers but i dare say that these spoilers arent pleasant to newcomers on anime . So far based on anime definitely i like the horikita focus especially on the recent swimisuit mizugi ep

6. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    199,996,276ლ
    Episode 7 was rather weak and out of place, hopefully things get back on track next week.

7. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    199,996,276ლ
    Definitely an improvement from last weeks episode, this survivor arc should be quite interesting.

8. WindrunnerEX Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,020ლ
    well agreed , but this island arc will probably be the best the season has to offer since we are at the last few eps

9. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    199,996,276ლ
    Eh are we sure? There still hasn't been an indication how long this is going to be. It could be 24 episodes for all we know.

10. WindrunnerEX Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,020ლ
    didnt some website already wrote 12 eps tho? and i dont see it on next season list yet

11. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    199,996,276ლ
    Well MAL doesn't have an episode count for it yet and they're usually on top of things like that.

12. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    199,996,276ლ
    Ep 9 Preview