1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

The sole reason why Bleach is superior to Naruto

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Dean Winchester, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,168ლ
    Lmfao

2. Dannie

Dannie In Bed With Dessa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    48,725ლ
    Isn't this all subjective? I mean sure, we can look at manga sales and the number of copies sold per year, but if someone is still attracted to a specific series despite it not being as popular as the other, does it really matter which series is superior? We can argue all day debating if One Piece is better than HxH, or if Naruto is better than Dragonball, but if someone is biased towards a certain series then obviously they are going to automatically declare that their series be better than a series that might be more favored than theirs.

Yeah, I know, it's a joke thread "haha" but I just thought I'd get that out there. These debates are always so pointless as I prefer Bleach by a huge degree over Naruto, but a lot of people would clearly disagree with me, but that won't deter my opinion of Bleach any further.

The beginning of Naruto was pretty good, a good 8/10 for me, but Shippuden, despite some of it's amazing fights, I couldn't help but facepalm at the main goal of the second half, and Naruto just became hella annoying to watch.

Bleach has always been my thing. Really no complaints, besides all the fillers, there's really nothing I hated about Bleach, as most of the characters were relatable, and Ichigo was never unbearable to watch. The Soul Society arc was fantastic(arguably the best arc), and the Espada just invested me even more into the series. I love Aizen, and despite the ending being hella rushed and kinda crappy, most of the Quincies were pretty cool, and seeing some of the side characters get some screen time was great. You don't see side characters getting anything in Shippuden.

Bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto for me.

Dean Winchester and upsurge like this.
  3. Ejibear Calamity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,945ლ
    I can drink bleach with no stigma but if I drink Naruto suddenly I'm gay.