1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Politics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gobb, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Blazing Storm

Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
    I mean you shouldn't say such shit in public. Before jail they moght lynch you first becoz I have seen how stupid people especially BJP hooligans can be

2. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,379ლ
    He's right @Riker

Even my andhbhakt relatives tell me not to say such things in public for fear of RSS/BJP/Bajrang-Dal/Ram-Sena goons lynching me in public.

What bothers me about shit like this is:
    They know that these Saffron Nazis will lynch men in public (even going as far as to castrate them and let them bleed out to death) and also resort to parading women naked and/or raping them in the street. Yet they still support them.

I kid you not:
    An aunt of mine has told me not to say or post anything about Modi online for fear that BJP supporters might come to our house, kill me, and rape my sister (yes, she specifically laid out that last fear out in the open) yet she's still a zealous BJP supporter who says the party can do no wrong and is the best option for India.

3. Tom Hardy

Trophy Points

I have to be more careful from now on.

4. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,379ლ
    So, according to the Delhi police...

https://hwnews.in/national/no-hate-speech-at-delhi-dharam-sansad-police-to-supreme-court-1350513

A speech where you ask for genocide while doing a Nazi style salute does not qualify as hate speech...

Also... This guy - Gregory Standon - who correctly has predicted three genocides, says a genocide of Indian Muslims is highly likely via a long drawn out process of dehumanization and gradual stripping away of rights.

I'm scared. This is madness. I don't want to have a child grow up in a country like this.

5. Tom Hardy

Trophy Points
  6. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
    4.7 million is still lowballing I believe

Edit: Lmao shameless health ministry challenging the data while on side promoting cow dung and coronil as covid cure

7. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
  8. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,379ლ
    Every major credible source internationally has claimed India's COVID death toll at at least 8-10 times the official figure. One Lancet scientist even said 4-4.3 million was a low-ball and the actual figure may be 6-7 million (though he has no published report to back up that claim).

---

I believe we can trust the figures from the likes of Kerala and New Delhi (one study even claimed the latter may have over-counted). But we obviously can't trust the figures from BJP ruled states.

If anyone believes that UP had less than 10% of Kerala's case rate and death rate per 1 lakh people from this pandemic, then non-existent lord have mercy on them. UP's actual death count is easily tens of times the official count. Heck some UP districts have official death figures 0.3% of what may be the actual death count (337 times official count). Same story with the likes of MP and Karnataka.

I have seen BBMP here refuse to issue death certificates citing cause of death as COVID. It happened to a client and close family friend. They cited cause of death as renal failure. Most of these false flag death certificates say heart attacks and such. And this story is repeated in many cities across the state and country.

Karnataka has a population comparable to that of France. We even have a near equal number of total confirmed cases. I refuse to believe then that we had only one-fifth as many deaths as them. It is more likely 5-10 times the official figure. It is easily at least 5 times.

---

**** Modi. And **** Amit Shah especially. Worthless pieces of shit.

Tom Hardy likes this.
  9. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,379ლ
  10. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
    So there is this new English teacher where I study

Lmao he went ham on maggi bhakts.

At last they were like ayega to Modi hi and he nonchalantly replied then you wont have any government or bank post left so left would be selling Pakoda outside some politicians home XD

Also it showed that there 3 to 4 hardcore mode supporters in class of like 30-35 but act like they are majority by ludicrous arguments.

Literally shouting how Privatisation is better while preparing for Government job

upsurge likes this.
  11. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,379ლ
    - Shouting about how privatization is better.
    - While also preparing for a government job.

Yeah, that is par for the course for those motherfuckers.

12. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
  13. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
    I have seen this trend.
    People scream no reservation but are okay to themself get registered in EWS or OBC certificate scam to get job.
    Then back to screaming no reservation

upsurge likes this.
  14. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
  15. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,286ლ