1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Normal Sign-Ups MTG: Shadows of the Eldritch Moon

Discussion in 'Townies, Mafias and Assassins!' started by Inky, May 23, 2019.

1. Globear

Globear Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,426ლ
    Well it was worth a shot!

Really wish I could like posts in this section huffles

2. Inky Anime Alien

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,558ლ
    Same... mafia was dying back then as well though and this site has a lot less people who had played so its not really that surprising.
    I miss trying to trick town, or putting together clues to find mafia. I miss putting together games. I don't miss getting frustrated with people for not being active in the game though.
    If it stays at 6 (counting Ass here) I might just put together a quick game for the players who did join this way new players can get some experience playing. Will still keep this up though and hope it could be played as well at at least 9 to 10 players....

3. Globear

Globear Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,426ლ
    Nods

4. Eucleia And still, I rise.

Trophy Points
    Keno
    353ლ
    No progress on this? I suppose you're gonna have to start the game with the few players we have. It'll be a bit like Turbo Mafia, too.

5. Inky Anime Alien

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,558ლ
    I am going to just revamp the theme a bit since I don't want to cut the game I made down in half. Still will keep it MTG related but unlike this game where you could look up who was the villain of Shadows over Innistrad or Eldritch Moon you will not be able to in the revamp. Instead you will be given a character from the MTG universe and they can be good or evil, mostly going to be a character I like or of a card I used at some point. I just need to take a moment to decide who I want to use. Will defiantly keep this game built though since never know if I want to try again.

I will try to have things up by Saturday. Will give me a bit of time to think about how I want to do a 6 player game have various ideas in my head.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  6. Inky Anime Alien

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,558ლ
    @Globear @Coffee Cat @Eucleia @Kagerou @Ass @Conspirator please let me know if you have gotten your roles. I wish to start the game soon. And once again thank you so much for joining, I am sorry the game will be a bit different than what I had planned but still should hopefully be fun.

7. Nuh1000 Satán

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6ლ
    Oof seems I've just missed this, let me know when the next game is up!

8. Inky Anime Alien

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,558ლ
    Sorry man, there was just no progress for a while so I decided to just pull the plug and start the game with who I had.

Hope the next game has more than 6 players. I will add 1 to it myself but we likely lose whoever it host.