1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Summer Dr. Stone Discussion

Discussion in 'Seasonal Anime Discussion' started by Gobb, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,464ლ
    But Taiju is likely to cuck himself. That was something kinda annoying, "I'll tell you what I was gonna say once we rebuild civilization" NIBBA

Make the chad Tsukasa the MC instead. :>

Yeah, will be interesting.

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,464ლ
    When Senku uses a 300iq strategy to make sure he doesn't die. :okhand Man, the OSTs that played during it really made the moment great. I also thoroughly enjoyed the flashback from when he woke up. This one is really shaping up!

Ass likes this.
  3. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,930ლ
    Gobb likes this.
  4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,464ლ
    Nothing else needs to be said.

5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,464ლ
    Just finished episode 6 now and really enjoyed it. Was nice finishing up Senku's flashback and then the moment seeing him revived. So he truly was actually kill but due to the healing properties associated with the de-petrification, he was healed? Interesting. New girl Kohaku is CUTE and stacked.

6. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,930ლ
    liking the way the story is going. Still not sure if I like some of the character designs yet, new girl reminded me of those kanon eye memes lol

Gobb likes this.
  7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,464ლ
    thought the exact same thing lmao

8. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,930ლ
    Chrome is 100% a better sidekick than Taiju, change my mind. He's like what Senku would've been if he had grown up post stoning without any prior knowledge. Both seem like they have a lot in common too. (totally didn't think from the op that was just Taiju w/ a haircut and a headband)

Gobb likes this.
  9. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,464ლ
    Episode 7 was a great one. Started out with a pretty fun and endearing dynamic with Senku and Kohaku. Then we find out there is a small civilization of 40 people, which is pretty hype. Then the introduction to Chrome. Really liking his character and it creates a great dynamic with Senku and some more fun to be had. Was pretty amusing watching them showing off to each other. Certainly two peas in a pod. Definitely Senku but primitive. Looking forward to the next episode!

Ass likes this.