1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Comfy Café #9

Discussion in 'Chatroom Corner' started by Kaito, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,138
    17,090
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,594ლ
    Dude, Pokemon GO is addicting as fuk
     
  2. Kaito nah i’d win

    Messages
    4,153
    1,687
    Trophy Points
    7,552
    Keno
    190,295ლ
    past few weeks have been pissing me off
     
  3. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,138
    17,090
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,594ლ
    so there's that one kid in my village....

    friend and I usually play football near the school( the playground is there) and some kid from the village came to play with us, we are like alright I'll play alone against you two...

    basically he is always playing with us and now he is pming me regularly on facebook some random fortnite tings(I don't even like fortnite) and I'm like bruh...

    that's what you get for being nice I guess
     
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  4. Geralt of Rivia Advanced Member

    Messages
    541
    114
    Trophy Points
    560
    Keno
    15,680ლ
    Waiting for a new chapter to drop

    [​IMG]
     
  5. Blazing Storm Godly Member

    Messages
    20,361
    8,967
    Trophy Points
    4,920
    Keno
    66,512ლ
    happens to only you

    i remember some scorezor dude tried to hit on you thinking you were a girl
     
  6. looooooool
     
  7. So apparently the reason why Naruto is so weak in the Boruto manga is that he has some deadly chakra illness that Sage of the Six Paths also suffered from. It's an asspull but at the very least they're trying to be consistent for whatever that's worth.
     
  8. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,138
    17,090
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,594ლ
    bruh..sucks to be a good guy
     
  9. Conspirator Serendipity

    Messages
    1,063
    933
    Trophy Points
    1,490
    Keno
    62,827ლ
  10. Blazing Storm Godly Member

    Messages
    20,361
    8,967
    Trophy Points
    4,920
    Keno
    66,512ლ
    lelelelelel
     
  11. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,097
    29,469
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,589ლ
    I realized the pun after I wrote it lol
     
    Ethereal likes this.
  12. r/niceguys called I think they want you back
     
  13. Oh and no I didn't read the manga or anything, this is actually from an upcoming novel about Sasuke and Sakura. The manga apparently didn't even think of this so this is yet another third party writer making stuff up... and it's also treated as canon.
     
  14. Kishi these days be like: "Does it make money? Ye it's canon bruh ofc it is."
     
    Ethereal likes this.
  15. Blazing Storm Godly Member

    Messages
    20,361
    8,967
    Trophy Points
    4,920
    Keno
    66,512ლ
    yeah ans SS fans will be throwing money becoz there are loads of them

    win for kishi $$$$$ ¥¥¥¥¥ €€€€€
     
    Deleted member 527 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page