1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Comfy Café #13

Discussion in 'Chatroom Corner' started by Kaito, Jan 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,138
    17,090
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,594ლ
    So I did whole story, did all available sidr missions as well, unlocked new game + and some additional 3 chapters :akarinthink 50ish times on Steam
     
    Gobb likes this.
  2. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,099
    29,470
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,591ლ
    Oh that's good then. Guess you just played way more than I thought. xD
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  3. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,099
    29,470
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,591ლ
    @JoeJoe discount finally applied kek
    upload_2022-10-22_19-22-49.png
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  4. Conspirator Serendipity

    Messages
    1,063
    933
    Trophy Points
    1,490
    Keno
    62,827ლ
    Wassup?
     
  5. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,138
    17,090
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,594ლ
    Seen some gameplays of it, first reactions is....yikes
     
    Gobb likes this.
  6. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,099
    29,470
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,591ლ
    I think I'll be able to have enough fun playing coop but pokemon has been trash for years.
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  7. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,138
    17,090
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,594ლ
    Co-op is a saving grace tbh
     
    Gobb likes this.
  8. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,099
    29,470
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,591ლ
    If it didn't have coop I wouldn't be buying it. As you know I didn't buy the last like 3-4 pokemon releases since SM/USUM because of how meh those were too.
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  9. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,138
    17,090
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,594ლ
    I didn't even beat USUM
     
    Gobb likes this.
  10. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,099
    29,470
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,591ლ
    I didn't beat sun and I don't think I even started USUM, I think I bought it, maybe not. xD
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  11. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,138
    17,090
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,594ლ
    I feel so shit day before the Germany trip, every single time :(
     
    Gobb likes this.
  12. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,099
    29,470
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,591ლ
    :eadpat
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  13. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,099
    29,470
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,591ლ
    nighto
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  14. Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Messages
    9,495
    5,914
    Trophy Points
    4,020
    Keno
    996,589ლ
    Thats why I have stopped going home altogether [​IMG]
     
  15. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,138
    17,090
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,594ლ
    where you live bro
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page