1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Citrus

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Mahesvara, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    [​IMG]
    Fashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother's remarriage a bit differently; she didn't know it'd be an ultra-strict and conservative girls' school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei—who turns out to be her new stepsister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.

2. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    125,223ლ
    Is on my PTW dunno if I'm gonna pick it up though

3. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    I like it so far, Yuzu is cutie and a gem, while Mei is a little cold, but interesting. I'm fine with Melodrama and all, but the vice prez gets on my nerves, kinda looking forward seeing her lose.

4. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Harumin is seriously the unsung hero, the true MVP of this series.

Also my fave screenshot so far(from episode 3)
    [​IMG]

5. Kaito

Kaito thicc thighs save lives

Trophy Points
    Keno
    190,280ლ
    Really liking it so far, the way the anime was set up made it feel like they'd jump into the action right away, but it's actually being paced pretty well.

Gay girls. :okhand

6. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Damn Matsuri doesn't mess around, but this can be a blessing in disguise now though. Since Mei has been really dishonest with her feelings for Yuzu, so maybe having a rival will push her to be honest with herself.

7. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Yeah Matsuri is a bitch, I wonder if she's going to use that photo as blackmail or something similar, but will ultimately backfire most likely. Well her presence is definitely pushing Mei, like I'd hoped. The lack of Harumin screentime is a disappointment though.

8. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Here's hoping Matsuri gets hit by a truck. Mei irritated me as well this episode, she willing went along with Matsuri's scheme, which could have ended up with her getting raped, luckily she got herself out of there. One silver lining is that this whole ordeal has finally got Mei to open up.

9. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Mei....... she really has no right to be this mad at Yuzu turning her down once with how coldly she's treated her before. Yuzu deserves better damnit.

10. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Well despite all the bitterness we've had to deal with recently Mei and Yuzu finally seemed to reconcile and answer each others feelings, I'm all for happy endings(those kisses and hand holding were pretty cute too). Overall a mostly enjoyable series, 7/10.

11. Someone recommended this series to me back when it was ongoing. I guess I need to start watching it soon. XD