1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion All You Need Is Kill

Discussion in 'Community Media' started by Gobb, Feb 23, 2026.

  1. Phenom Memories of My Past

    Messages
    1,168
    817
    Trophy Points
    1,390
    Keno
    1,347ლ
    I guess that's why people stopped using 5 stars as a metric for anything other than entertainment.
     
    Gobb likes this.
  2. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,087
    29,462
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,579ლ
    I actually think 5 stars makes more sense, probably. Because how many people actually use 1-4 on a 10 scale rating?
     
  3. Phenom Memories of My Past

    Messages
    1,168
    817
    Trophy Points
    1,390
    Keno
    1,347ლ
    Mhmm, I don't know. I think it depends on what the product is.
     
    Gobb likes this.
  4. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,087
    29,462
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,579ლ
    fair enough
     

Share This Page