1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Anime Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Laraib, Feb 11, 2021.

?

Who is best girl?

1. Mikasa

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Historia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sasha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hange

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Armin

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Pieck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ymir

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ

Episodes: 16
    Licensors: Funimation
    Studios: MAPPA
    Source: Manga
    Genres: Shounen, Action, Mystery, Military, Drama, Mystery
    Duration: 23 min. per ep.
    Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)
    In Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, two utterly different worlds collide as each party pursues its own agenda in the long-awaited conclusion to Paradis' fight for freedom.​

This season is a turning point for the series. I was waiting for a bunch of episodes to air so that I can binge them together.

2. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    I have been hearing mixed reactions about MAPPA's handling of the animation, lets see how it is.

3. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Episode 1 was a good start. They pretty much followed the manga. The CGI was apparent at some places but it was bearable. Man, Marleyans played pretty dirty with that suicide Titanfall or that suicide Train bombing. Reiner has become a chad. Monke doing monke things.
    Lmao Jean is here.

4. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Episode 2 was ok. Lol Reiner telling that story at dinner with a serious look was like a big shitpost. Oh no they're treating injured soldiers bad, God forbid one of them turns out to be the Attack Titan. Poor Bert couldn't make it back. Pieck's VA is pretty fitting.

5. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Episode 3 was good. Reiner is suicidal, and why wouldn't he be. He is the only person who has seen both the faces of the coin, anybody would want to end their life than to get their mind wound up with crazy ideas. The Marleyan trio and the Eldian trio have a lot in common. Ok the Jaw Titan lineage is Marcel>Ymir>Porco u-u. Marcel was a good human, to save Porco like that.

6. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Episode 4 was ok. So Eren met his deranged grandpa, Willy Tybur is an interesting character. Aww the kids were so happy in the festival, lol at Reiner emptying his wallet.

7. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Episode 5 was good. This episode had a lot of symbolism and parallels. I don't think the story Tybur told was 100% accurate. Lmao Eren remaining his calm demeanor and Reiner losing his mind. Poor Falco. Ending was kino.

8. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    167,033ლ
    ABOSLUTE BANGER, CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reiner is such a good written character, I love that guy, shame he is the enemy. Also Levi and Mikasa, wonderful to see my dudes.

Laraib likes this.
  9. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Reiner has had one of the best character redemption arcs ever. Godkasa and Godvi are on another level of epicness.

JoeJoe likes this.
  10. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Episode 6 was pretty amazing. I feel bad for the Willy's kids :etard Yeah, the CGI was very apparent at a few points but if you don't care about that you'll miss it, personally I don't like it. Finally the squad showed up, LEVIII!!!! Gabi has a killer intent in her eyes. Overall till now the pacing has been very good, just don't rush it up in the ending.

11. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Man, Episode 7 was brutal, almost every Marleyan Shifter fell. The way Eren ate Lara Tybur still gives me the chills. My boi Armin with the Colossal Titan drip. Gabi and Falco are fighting, Reiner is back, why can't we just let him die lmao.

12. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Episode 8 gave me the big sad. Where were you when Potato girl was kill? ;-; Eren's reaction on hearing her last words was amazing, I guess it is due the fact that the attack titan can see the future and Connie saying her last words were Meat reassured the fact that everything was going according to the plan. Idk why but I still don't hate Gabi? :akarinthink

13. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Episode 9 explained a lot of stuff. Man, I have a lot of hatred for Yelena and Floch. Sasha and Nicolo was a ship than sank before it even set sail ;-;7 Enter ChadEren Levi saying welcome to the island of the devils was hillarious and based at the same time. Monke is left in the forest, seems like there's something he's hiding :akarinthink

14. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,609ლ
    Should've waited for the entire season to finish airing. Back to waiting weekly again :etard

15. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    167,033ლ
    :kaneki:

Laraib likes this.