1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion [Review] Justice League - NO SPOILER

Discussion in 'TV, Movies & Sports' started by Marin, Nov 15, 2017.

1. upsurge

upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,925ლ
    The longer version of BvS was actually good though. I swear people's tastes are getting worse along with attention spans.

2. Marin Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    697ლ
    I was refering to BvS as it was released in cinema (2 and a half hours) but tbh I liked the theatric cut better because, while the extended version did clear some things up it was also 50% just pointless padding to already shown scenes that didn't really do much for the movie and was just there (remember naked Ben in shower, cops watching a game, etc) did we really need that?

But yea, I too think people don't want to be patient and watch a slower, longer movie.

3. Zealot Loud Facer

Trophy Points
    Keno
    33,065ლ
    LOL Henry's mustache editing was soooo bad sdbocbeovgvfjfnb
    Almost took my mind away from the movie but other than that I enjoyed it.

4. Marin Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    697ლ
    Ok I seriously have no idea why people complain about that. I didn't even know there was any CG on his face had I not heard people talk about it and I'm positive noone else would if they didn't hear about the mustache before.

5. Zealot Loud Facer

Trophy Points
    Keno
    33,065ლ
    Noticed it first scene on the phone camera and then couldn't un see it throughout the movie. Wasn't even thinking about the mustache but if you look at his mouth move in close up you could see especially at the farm with lois. They shouldn't have included that first part imo.

Probably more so for me since I re watched BvS recently and know how he looks normally

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  6. Marin Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    697ლ
    I really can't seem to notice it much and I don't get what the big deal is. The real issue for me is why they even bothered with removing the mustache when the mustache was exactly what the fans wanted along with the black suit for superman's revival...

upsurge likes this.
  7. Zealot Loud Facer

Trophy Points
    Keno
    33,065ლ
    Forreal, even if that had to edit the beard on it woulda been so much easier than reconstructing a face.

8. upsurge

upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,925ლ
    Went to see Justice League with my sister and a cousin. I quite liked the movie as a whole.

Still can't stand Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor though.

9. Marin Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    697ლ
    They didn't even need to add a beard. A mustache would be close enough, just give us the damn suit.

Oh yea, he always seems so out of place...