1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Sports Raptors Win the NBA Championship

Discussion in 'TV, Movies & Sports' started by Ass, Jun 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,994ლ
    [​IMG]

Don't know if anyone else on here cares about basketball. It's the raptor's first title win, so congrats Canada. I'm just glad somebody finally beat the warriors lmao (normally I would throw in a **** kd, but the poor dude just ruptured his achilles).

Kaito likes this.
  2. Kaito

Kaito thicc thighs save lives

Trophy Points
    Keno
    190,280ლ
    KLAW GANG KLAW GANG KLAW GANG

3. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,994ლ
    still salty from kawhi leaving the spurs but good for him. Dude has two titles already, gonna be a legend.

4. Kaito

Trophy Points
    Keno
    190,280ლ
    well kawhi didn't like the spurs for preferring pain over the player, so I'm pretty sure he wanted to gtfo anyway

more pissed about derozan being traded from the raps tbh

5. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,994ლ
    kawhi also alienating his teammates and literally hiding from the medial staff also didn't help either, communication is a 2 way street

it's a shame they had to trade derozan, dude seemed like he wanted to be a raptor for life.

6. Kaito

Trophy Points
    Keno
    190,280ლ
    wouldn't say he was ever alienating his teammates, not a good communicator for sure, but he just doesn't talk much that's his thing

he was the necessary sacrifice for kawhi and green I guess, if they trade lin or something we might be able to get him back

7. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,994ლ
    nah I meant like not traveling or even supporting the team when they were still fighting in the playoffs. but if he was done with the spurs and didn't want to spend anymore time around the org I get it

raps bench would def take a hit but still a team with kawhi, derozan and lowry would absolutely be nasty

8. Kaito

Trophy Points
    Keno
    190,280ლ
    from what I remember he had personal problems with the spurs (like I said, they preferred pain over the player), so it had to happen tbh, he's being welcomed to the 6ix more than he was in SA, so I could see him being a prominent figure to the city now

the current starting lineup is okay as it is, derozan over lin would be a stronger bench for sure, but it would also suck if he isn't a main player lol

9. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,994ლ
    true, part of the problem is the spurs org mentality, It's why people always say how the spurs system isn't for everyone. Their way of handling things worked fine for guys like duncan, but there's been plenty of free agents who have come and left the spurs, it ain't everyone's cup of tea.

it was great seeing how crazy the fans in toronto were when he got traded there. i do hope he stays, team they have now is something special

10. Kaito

Trophy Points
    Keno
    190,280ლ
    there's rumors that kawhi might be thinking about going to the clippers once he becomes a free agent again

man I hope not

11. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,994ლ
    Rip Raptors 2018-2019.

But HOLY shit I can't believe Kawhi got Paul George to go to the clippers as well. What a twist