1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Manga One Piece Manga Chapter 884 Discussion and 885 Predictions

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Gobb, Nov 2, 2017.

?

What do you rate this week's chapter?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

33.3%
  4. 4

33.3%
  5. 5

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,751ლ
    [​IMG]
    "Who"

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 884 and predict One Piece Manga Chapter 885.
    BEGIN READING HERE @NIGGASTREAM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst; 5 is best.

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,751ლ
    Chapter was going really well until it cut away to the irrelevant shit nobody cares about for the last few pages. Was nice to get some clarification on why Haki-embedded hits seemingly did not affect Katakuri, but it was more-so mind-games used as a deterrent. Also, as I thought, he couldn't use his Observation Haki whilst hot-headed, just like Enel said all those years ago, no real surprises there.. Luffy going ham was great to see and Katakuri One Punching his ass after was lit too. Oda is drawing Armament a bit different now; there's black stuff coming off clashes and hits.

3. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    125,226ლ
    That Katakuri is just too good lmfao I like his personality more and more,ma man Luffy got knocked the heck out LOL

I really enjoyed this chapter,love how Fishmen helped,GOD VOICE confirmed?

4. ッCrimson Coding in Java

Trophy Points
    Keno
    571ლ
    This chapter was packed to the brim. I found myself reading it for longer than average imo. Although, it would've been much better if we had another whole chap dedicated to the luffy vs Katakuri fight, but it's Oda we're talking about so he has to break the flow with some irrelevant shit. I swear i knew it that Katakuri changed his shape according to his opponents attacks so he can superficially seem like he's a logia. Katakuri punched luffy so hard that he reverted back to base gear, I'm assuming? lmao so glad that luffy isn't having the upper-hand at all. It almost seems impossible that luffy can beat Katakuri at this point. We'll have to wait and see :p . Sanji declaring that luffy's gonna win was just epic. He always believes in his Captain. Squad goals right there. Overall a really good chapter. Would've gave it a 5/5 if there was more luffy and Katakuri.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.