1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion One Piece Manga Chapter 1055 Discussion and 1056 Predictions

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Gobb, Jul 29, 2022.

?

What do you rate this week's chapter?!

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

100.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,736ლ
    JoeJoe likes this.
  2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,736ლ
    Pretty good chapter. I don't see how Shanks stepping in proves any better than Luffy or Yamato in wano being kept safe, pretty retarded. Clearly, Shanks was just there to promote the movie, Oda even shamelessly retconned Uta in lol. The talks about Pluton make me think it's alive. "Set loose" and "Sleeping" aren't used for inanimate objects IMO. I bet that it'll be either the race of Onigashima's skull, or something else. Although Pluton is referenced as a battleship, so is Sanjuan Wolf. I have this awful feeling, in the interest of wanking Wano even further, Wano is the ancient Kingdom and Im has the Rain Rain fruit or Water Water fruit, or mythical fruit pertaining to a sea god. It makes zero sense that rain would flood Wano, it would try out way too fast, if it was natural. I also feel like Toki was from the past Wano to start with. Her design bears too much of a resemblance to current Wano.

Interested in next chapter.

JoeJoe and Laraib like this.
  3. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,281ლ
    LOVED the chapter. We've waited 25 years for Shanks to make his move, and finally here it is, was it worth it? GB is such a jobber lmao, idk why Oda is paiting him in bad a light, prolly to hype Shanks up. Wonder where the final Road poneglyph is.

Gobb likes this.
  4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,736ლ
    Bait for film red Shanks vs Admiral will prob happen there. Clearly Shanks either had it or knows the location, I'm betting it's in Elbaf.

Laraib likes this.
  5. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,281ლ
    Wano was a part of the ancient Kingdom, but not the whole ancient Kingdom. What if Arabasta, Wano, Dressrosa etc were part of a single land mass and the WG separated them somehow. Ancient Kingdom was a cocktail of many such islands and prolly united by Joyboy

Gobb likes this.
  6. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,281ლ
    I wanted Shanks to leave an eternal pose on Wano for Luffy to follow him to Elbaf :etard

Gobb likes this.
  7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,736ლ
    Someone made a good point, that the name of the Kindom must've had some significance if Clover was offed before he could say it. Gol D Roger was censored to Gold Roger, Wa no Kuni (Country of Harmony) was censored to Wano Kuni. :lewd But I'm interested to know.

He'll just follow the 100km Haki trail bro

Laraib likes this.
  8. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,281ლ
    Interesting. What if the name is Sniper Island hmmmmmm

Haki trail xD

Gobb likes this.
  9. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,736ლ
    It's just too suspicious how much wanking and importance Wano has been given. More than any other place, outside of like Maryjois. The latest revelation of 800 years ago and it "flooding from rain" is way too convenient. Plus, they made the Ponyglyphs.

Yeah, we've established Shanks can project it from out of a country into it, he'll just do it from Elbaf.

Laraib likes this.
  10. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,281ლ
    Yeah the entire void history flashback will be epic

Gobb likes this.
  11. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,736ლ
    Yeah

12. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    125,217ლ
    Idk what's more runny, Greenbull saying he wouldn't have come if Kaido was there but then wanting to fight Luffy or the fact that Luffy and co. watched GB getting rekt by 8y old Dragon xD

LMAO

Gobb likes this.
  13. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,736ლ
    Both are funny. Also, what's your thoughts on my post?

JoeJoe likes this.
  14. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    125,217ლ
    The WW fruit would be absolutely OP, but who'd be asleep for so long waiting to be set lose? Though you might be onto something, the water in mainland Wano is not sea water. We've also encountered, Ice, Fire, Earth (forest) fruits but non of them were water.

Good shout actually tbh!

Though I feel PLUTON will be mega important to breaking the wall of mainland Wano as well.

Gobb likes this.
  15. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,736ლ
    Yup, that's why it'd make sense if Im was in possession of it. Something that could Island bust, some of the older race of oars were "continent pullers" weren't they? Stands to reason if they could pull them, they could destroy them. Zunesha has lived over a milennia, stands to reason if giants live hundreds of years, a giant oni race or whatever could live that long too.

They said it rained, you can't tell me normal rain would last so long as to flood an entire country, and still be flooded to this day, 800 years later, just makes zero sense.

You've missed it. Zunesha went to Wano to open the border, it was Zunesha that was going to tear the wall down.

JoeJoe likes this.