1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

North Korea warns US

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rohan, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Hiei

Hiei Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,721ლ
  2. Nova

Nova Rєвιятн & Hσρє

Trophy Points
    Keno
    750ლ
    Kim doesn't realize that the U.S could literally bomb five North Koreas with one bomb lmao. He doesn't know who he's ******* with and needs to stop acting like a tough guy.

NK trying to pick on the U.S is like a little kid trying to pick on the bully at the playground. Get the **** out of here.

3. Ishi Insivel vicarious reality

Trophy Points
    Keno
    446ლ
    rororororo luk at muh dik usissies. norkies stronk. we will nuk u. we swer. also gib resourses. and china wil supurt us.

t. chongtengpeng jong numero un

>mfw seeing that pointless dickwaving

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  4. Globear

Globear Tentacle Taco +.+

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,306ლ
    His face looks like a banana bread
    Life is a battle between an Oompa Loompa and Puff Daddy

5. Ishi Insivel vicarious reality

Trophy Points
    Keno
    446ლ
    I will only write one thing.
    Nukes are good deterrent. But dickwaving, especially for a backwater country that invests in a military A LOT, but lets its own people dwell in poverty is pointless. They might be happier, because no technology in the rural areas, but ****. This shit won't hold for long, either Juche's First Secretary reforms the policies or NK will be a battleground between the US and the Chinks (and worst case scenario: Ruskies will want to gain something out of it too). And NK will divide into many factions as well. Sooner or later. Might become another Syria, but this time with real danger of stray WMDs getting used.

And you better pray that a stray bomb won't radiate your city. Especially if you're a South Korean or Japanese (and once again worst case scenario: Californian/Hawaiian/Islander or wherever the **** you live in proximity to the missile radius)

6. Globear

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,306ლ
    So basically don't drink and bomb?

Trump and Puff Daddy are similar in a lotta ways they dont really care for anything anyone else but themself, i doubt trump cares about the south.
    Or even his own country really

7. Ishi Insivel vicarious reality

Trophy Points
    Keno
    446ლ
    Trump isn't that retarded to disregard the strategic and most vital allies in the Far East. And I never understood why the **** you people are against the man. He seems focused and gets job done. That's enough for me. But maybe Poland has different mentality to the West, IDK. Although I don't approve of the US mousing around at their own convenience wherever the **** they please, at least the US web of strategic defense is good at deterrence and keeps the haters' mouth shut when comes to real action.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Globear

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,306ლ
    Well firstly he doesnt have political experience nor an original bone in his body. He is slowly burning through all his allies as he believes his automatically superior. If anything went wrong in South Korea i highly doubt he would give aid or at a lot of aid.

He's too quick and cant think logically . There are better courses of action that lets go and blow them all up.

9. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    199,996,276ლ
    I'm more worried about the hurricanes and the damage they've caused tbh. Plus there's still Jose and another tropical storm developing in the gulf. Sorry NK, we have bigger concerns atm.

10. Schpittfeuer the useless

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,375ლ

Uh, except trump doesn't keep it's citizens in death camps, reign by terror and military superiority, forces everyone to treat him like a god and in literal meaning, doesn't prevent people from getting educated, travel, gave basic rights...

Comparing mass murderer to funny memegenic guy... Yeah no.

In other words, Trump would get some nougat. No nougat for Kim.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Globear

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,306ლ
    I didnt say they were exactly similar but the difference is that the US wouldn't get to that point.
    But it's not like he hasn't displayed signs of it in certain areas easiest example wanting to remove abortion rights - is that not a basic right people should have?

12. Goku Black

Goku Black Regular Member

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,051ლ
    I really don't think that's fair if I recall didnt he want to make sure all muslims wore a ID tag for the government to track that's something Hitler did so truth be told alot of what Trump's want are more akin to Hitler and let's not forget it was the fault of the US government that allowed the rise of these "islamic jihad terror groups".

13. Schpittfeuer the useless

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,375ლ
    Abortion is touchy subject...

Still nit exactly his fault.

14. Globear

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,306ლ
    I said easy example and it's attuned to his view on rights

15. Hiei

Hiei Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,721ლ
    honestly i doubt it will take US even 5 days to win the war if it attacks north korea and if russia and china don't butt in