1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hi Guest!
    We'd like to wish you a Happy New Year 2019! If you're travelling please stay safe. We hope for another year filled with excitement to come!
    SD Staff <3
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Nani the heck... an introduction.

Discussion in 'Yo!' started by Baju, Oct 16, 2017.

  1. Baju 簡単な言葉

    Messages
    14
    12
    Trophy Points
    170
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    Hello I'm Baju
    • I'm a cry baby 20% of the time and passive aggressive for the remaining 80%
    • I like reptiles but dogs are my favorite
    • Spiders are scary af
    • I have an immature sense of humour for the most part, but it can also be dark
    • I like to write, think and learn new things
    • Drawing is one of my hobbies though I don't make much time for it nowadays
    • I'm competitive and like to challenge though I always lose....probably....
    • I live in England and I'm 20 year old
    • My boyfriend is really evil that's why I have incarnated into Satan after a year

    • [​IMG]
     
    Lewd likes this.
  2. Lewd

    Lewd finds a way

    Messages
    23,038
    10,568
    Trophy Points
    4,350
    Keno
    31,644ლ
    Welcome to SD! Interesting introduction. If you have any questions, need help or even just wanna chat, feel free to shoot me a message. Hope you enjoy your stay!
     
  3. Baju 簡単な言葉

    Messages
    14
    12
    Trophy Points
    170
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    Thank you, I've actually used SD for year(s) though decided to make a comeback to help Kame... I was previously known as Senka.
    Nice to see you again gob !!​
     
    Lewd likes this.
  4. Kame Heaven's Feel

    Messages
    9,460
    11,085
    Trophy Points
    10,588
    Keno
    4,656,311ლ
    Jeez, Ocean tier feats
    Lizard Squad on deck
    Okay I agree with this
    Sounds like edge
    Shakespeare would be proud, wow, that's amazing
    Draw your life when
    Can't even win a game of chess
    You old fam
    That's ******* deep, holy shit, I mean wew brb
     
  5. Lewd

    Lewd finds a way

    Messages
    23,038
    10,568
    Trophy Points
    4,350
    Keno
    31,644ლ
    SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-; Nice to see you again! Thanks!
     
    Baju likes this.
  6. Baju 簡単な言葉

    Messages
    14
    12
    Trophy Points
    170
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    DON'T ******* LOG ON JUST TO MEME ME YOU PIECE OF ASS!! also your username is 'K'. Do you not know how much it triggers me when you say that?
    You see why you turned in to Satan?
    Because you pull these memes.

    Is it a prank bro
    [​IMG]
    You're welcome!!!
     
    Lewd likes this.
  7. Zen

    Zen God of War

    Messages
    51,022
    849
    Trophy Points
    3,898
    Keno
    2,819,688ლ
    Welcome back!
     
  8. Baju 簡単な言葉

    Messages
    14
    12
    Trophy Points
    170
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    Thanks you under-cooked meatball Gilgamesh addict!​
     
  9. Zen

    Zen God of War

    Messages
    51,022
    849
    Trophy Points
    3,898
    Keno
    2,819,688ლ
    LMAO you're welcome uwu
     
    Baju likes this.
  10. Arc The King )***(

    Messages
    1,268
    648
    Trophy Points
    930
    Keno
    717,061ლ
    Welcome back to SD, Satan!
     
  11. Baju 簡単な言葉

    Messages
    14
    12
    Trophy Points
    170
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    Thank you human!!!​
     
  12. Mahesvara

    Mahesvara Lostbelt King

    mahes
    Messages
    6,407
    1,907
    Trophy Points
    2,240
    Keno
    1,358ლ
    Welcome to SD <astolfo>
     
    Baju likes this.
  13. Baju 簡単な言葉

    Messages
    14
    12
    Trophy Points
    170
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    Thank you !!! !
     
    Mahesvara likes this.
  14. Kagerou

    Kagerou Summertime Record

    Messages
    3,686
    1,435
    Trophy Points
    6,052
    Keno
    128,981ლ
  15. Baju 簡単な言葉

    Messages
    14
    12
    Trophy Points
    170
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    yes
     

Share This Page