1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Kimetsu no Yaiba Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Kame, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Damn, Muzan is such a savage whenever he kills seemingly. He got hell tilted over being called pale and sickly. I assume that he turned himself into a demon as he was dying or something.

So it seems he'll be collecting blood during the series to formulate an elixir to be used to reverse it, nice.

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Good episode. Pretty heavy action. Pretty amusing seeing him get beat around by arrows, though. Also, wonder if that drug will make Nezuko be more demon like? Hmm. Seems like the arrow guy is done. Wonder how he'll get blood before the body disintegrates, tho.

3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Well, that was certainly anticlimactic. Certainly didn't see that ending coming. Also, Nezuko and chick kicking the Temari was pretty amusing. Surprise they weren't apart of the top 10, but makes sense considering it's only a bit in. Eager to see where it goes next.

4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 11; Enter: Zenitsu. Man, dude is literally DUDE LOUD LMAO. Pretty cancer and unfunny. That aside, it was a rather enjoyable episode.

JoeJoe likes this.
  5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Zenitsu perma sleep please. Was so good. Nice to see the reunion and also, pretty intense how the demon's powers work. Trippy as hell. It was quiet insightful to know how much Tanjiro is enduring and it was pretty impactful the way it was delivered. The ending hyped me up to see the conclusion of this mini arc.

JoeJoe likes this.
  6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Man, great ending to the battle. Made me feel some form of sympathy for the demon, in a sense. Zenitsu protecting the box made me like him a bit compared to before. As of now, Inosuke is still a ****.

7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Not sure how to feel about Inosuke and Zenitsu. There rather annoying in moments but okay in some. Episode was alright.

8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Liking Inosuke a bit more with episode 15. Seems like he's been raised in the woods his whole life. This arc seems interesting, demon spider puppeteers, eh?

9. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 16 was pretty good. Old mate holding off the weaker slayers and then Inosuke and Tanjiro progressed a bit into the forest and encountered stronger ones. Then after the threat they were pretty brutally offed then there was the big end demon. Then there was the sappy backstory thrown in to waifu the spider girl and then I assume the next ep will finish this arc, unless it's a 2 part battle.

10. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 17 made me like Zenitsu more. He's had a pretty rough time but in spite of being only able to use one form, it's hell strong. His battles when fighting with it are hell good. I assume he's gonna get the other two forms by them end maybe.

11. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Damn, episode 18 was good. Inosuke doing his best and was pretty funning using the other sword as a hammer but then just got rekt. Then the touching scene with I assume h is mother that he obviously didn't know. Seems as though he was raised in the wild probably. Also, seemingly the big dude got two shot. wew. I feel that's not over tho. The ending too... wew

12. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 19 was so good. I certainly didn't expect that person to be one of the 12 Kizuki. The fight was absolutely kino. Nezuko's blood demon art was hell good and just, everything tied so well into the episode. Nibba killed him his sword in that state. The moment with Inosuke was pretty amusing too and the scene with Zenitsu was touching. Spectacular episode.

13. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Kind of annoying that Tanjiro was cucked his kill, but the other dude is op as ****. Same with the chick, brutal.

14. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Whelp, that was an interesting turn of events. Wonder where it's gonna go from here.

15. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Meeting all of the Hashira's in ep 22, nice. Wonder how this lot of events will play out.