1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Kame's Personal Event

Discussion in 'Forum Events Archive' started by Kame, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,401ლ
    Alright guys, there's not much to it. My own event, a special occasion, and a one time thing. The idea is to tell me in your own words "I'm still on SD because, Insert reason". Depending on your answer, depending the amount of Keno you'll get. This event will last through Christmas. I would prefer it if you gave me your own reason, as in, your own words, on why you're here. Heck, you can go out of your way and tell me what you like about the site, anything really. All in all, tell me what's kept you on SD, and why you like it.

As a bonus, you get 100 keno just for posting, good day famiry.

TNC 13, Dante, Mercy and 3 others like this.
  2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,917ლ
    I'm still on SD because I am developing many features for it. I do enjoy developing them, but at my own pace and without nags. I enjoy the members and content on this site a lot; the community is a nice place without scrutiny and restrictions on other sites. I hope to be here for a long time, until the end, if there is ever one, I really want to get some features out as soon as possible, but I can only do so much at a time which is annoying. SD is like another family to me. :keepo

Rohan likes this.
  3. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,401ლ
    You literally team carried SD when i went KIA, so i can honestly say i appreciate it, man. That was a long assss time too, we're talking months, so y'know! T_T

Gobb likes this.
  4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,917ლ
    B-baka. >//< It's gucci if you don't die again. :keepo/

Kame likes this.
  5. Atreyu Guest

I am still on SD because I have so many good friends and potential new friends Everytime someone comes to the forum. I also love the akward and funny stuff going on in this place. It's booming with so much good things from new members, new features, etc.. if I ever was gone from this place for even a little or allot of time, I would always be welcome with everyone I made friendships with. This place is a great home and a great place to relax and just be yourself. By far the greatest place I ever visited and would be really upset if this place ever was to disappear or shutdown. I found a great home and great family in everyone and everything I have done in this place.

I also hope to be part of the SD team come the future as I love to help when help is needed. I enjoy problem solving and love to learn new things and seeing how many things new and old go on In this place. I would enjoy to be part of a great team and family without a doubt in my mind

Kame and Rohan like this.
  6. sen Guest

I'm on SD to cause mass suicide. Let's all die together!!!!
    Jokes, I don't know why I'm here. I joined whenever I joined and for some reason my mind just tells me to come back whenever I'm bored or want something to do. Probably stayed coz i made friends with people. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M COMPLIMENTING ANYONE OR ANYTHING THOUGH

Atreyu likes this.
  7. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,401ლ
    I won't die again, bro.

I love hearing these things, honestly. It's funny because the original idea for SD was to discuss Waifus and shit, mainly. Kaito and i were having meme fights daily about it, but look at us now. SD won't ever go away. I'll give it away before it even gets to that.

Best girl, tbh. But, yeah! I know that feel. Kills SD. Hahahhaa. Jk. Mebbe

sen likes this.
  8. Atreyu Guest

You give it away I will hunt you down and slap you as this place is home to me and I will die if I lose my home

9. sen Guest

then die

Atreyu likes this.
  10. Atreyu Guest

Says the one who loves mass suicide lol

11. sen Guest

and your point is?? It looks as if you were trying to make a point, but it went straight over my head

Atreyu likes this.
  12. Rohan Guest

Please that should be buried permanently. :skull

Atreyu likes this.
  13. Atreyu Guest

If the point goes over your head then that means I missed and that's what she said lol

14. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,401ლ
    Never

Rohan likes this.
  15. Rohan Guest

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.