1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Manga Kakegurui Chapter 43 Manga Discussion

Discussion in 'Kakegurui' started by Anru, Aug 16, 2017.

?

Rate the Chapter!

1. 5

100.0%
  2. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anru Gamble Queen

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,404ლ
    This was really a amazing chapter my girl Mary rocked so hard and then their was this <3333

[​IMG]

2. Holiday Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    why do i have a feeling yumeko's going to be all cuddly with mary once she wakes up xD she gotta give her thanks somehow right?

3. Anru Gamble Queen

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,404ლ
    Indeed and seeing that it has been a while since she hugged her for the last time it going to be more extreme :p

4. Holiday Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    new chapter will be released on august 22nd right? i can't wait!!

5. Anru Gamble Queen

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,404ლ
    Yep! it's gonna be great!

6. Holiday Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    Also the author's doing a very good job at keeping the reader interested in the -bami families. Up until this point we STILL don't know Kirari's agenda and what is it that she wants to achieve through the recent contest. She's said multiple times that she doesn't want to mess up Hyakkaou academy so why have people fight for the President chair then? Why hasn't she gambled with Yumeko? What is Ririka's role and why did she even switch with Kirari when meeting up with the other families (speakers lol)? The loli I feel like could be really dangerous if she wants to be. And is it just me who has a feeling that the glasses guy is gonna come back and take revenge? We're just getting started it seems lol So good!

7. Anru Gamble Queen

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,404ლ

Well this is just in theory but I think that Ririka is the real master mind and ruler of the academy but because of her shy nature she lets her twin sister sit on the chair while she makes all the decisions on the background remember Runa calling her when Kirari was revealed her self in the Kaede arc? she said to her that things didn't go that well so she might want to overtrow her sister and replace her with Mary and try to take things in her own hands again.

While trying to make Mary believe that she is the president ofc.

8. Holiday Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    This is a very interesting theory but I don't think Ririka's the real mastermind though, at least not entirely. I agree Runa saying "I'm not sure even the President can handle her. So I think you'd better come on back." raises some questions about Ririka's ability to beat Yumeko. But we've also seen Kirari calling the shots multiple times like how she tried to recruit Mary (episode 6, though she failed), recruited Sayaka when she found her intriguing, had people build a tower for her, etc. She's also the one who came up with the pet/owner system. Kirari definitely holds some power here. The twins are definitely up to something that's for sure :o

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  9. Anru Gamble Queen

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,404ლ
    What if Ririka was the one that told Kirari to set the system? but indeed and they are both intrested in our 2 main hero's :D

10. Holiday Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,024ლ
    Then all the character development the author did for Kirari would be 0 :( Let's wait and see how things play out keke