1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Irregular at Magic High School Anime Film's Trailer Streamed

Discussion in 'Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei' started by Mahesvara, May 31, 2017.

1. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Keno:
    1,346ლ
    The official website for the Gekijōban Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei: Hoshi o Yobu Shōjo (The Irregular at Magic High School The Movie: The Girl Who Calls the Stars) film began streaming a trailer for the anime on Wednesday. The video previews the theme song "Speed Star" by the duo GARNiDELiA. (Note: The linked video on the official website is region-locked to Japan.)

The website also announced that people who attend theatrical screenings of the film from June 17 to June 23 will receive an original novel titled Bishōjo Mahō Senshi Plasma Lina (Beautiful Girl Magic Guardian Plasma Lina). The original novel series' author Tsutomu Satou wrote the story, and the novels' original illustrator Kana Ishida illustrated the novel. The 80-page novel's story centers on Lina when she was a young girl before she joined USNA's Magician Unit Stars.

[​IMG]

The film's main staff will attend stage greeting events at the Shinjuku Wald 9, Movix Saitama, and Movix Kashiwanoha theaters on June 17. The film will also get a television special, titled "Gekijōban Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei: Hoshi o Yobu Shōjo Kōkai Chokusen Tokuban Hyakujū no Ō Takei Sō VS Saikyō no Irregular Shiba Tatsuya ~Mitsu no Saikyō de Manabu Mahōka no Miryoku~," that will air on Tokyo MX on June 13 at 8:00 p.m. and on BS11 on June 14 at 25:00 (effectively June 15 at 1:00 a.m.). The program will pit television personality and former track-and-field athlete Sō "King of Beasts" Takei against the film's protagonist Tatsuya Shiba.

In the film's story, the seasons have changed, and it will soon be spring before the main characters' second year in high school. The poor student/older brother Tatsuya and the honor student/younger sister Miyuki have finished their first year at their magic high school, and are on their spring break. The two go to their villa on the Ogasawara Island archipelago. After only a small moment of peace, a lone young woman named Kokoa appears before them. She has abandoned the Naval base, and she tells Tatsuya her one wish.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...gh-school-anime-film-trailer-streamed/.116828

2. BluntBizzle Godly Member

Keno:
    5,334ლ
    so when does the series go English Dub version??

I'm looking forward to the movie!! ^_^

3. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Keno:
    1,346ლ
    English Dub? I have no idea.

Movie comes out in July, but subs won't be out for awhile after that.

BluntBizzle likes this.
  4. Arc The King )***(

Keno:
    707,546ლ
    Looks decent, but i don't even remember where s1 ended. Might have to re-watch to rememebr what was going on.
    I just hope we will see more of best girl Mayumi. She seems interesting and i think deserves more spotlight. He should also finally go for her. lol

5. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Keno:
    1,346ლ
    To give you an idea, the anime ended at volume 7 in the novels. For this movie, it takes place between vol 11 and 12, its an original story basically.

Arc likes this.
  6. Arc The King )***(

Keno:
    707,546ლ
    I see. To fully follow the series i better start to read the volumes then, since they are available online as i saw.

7. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Keno:
    1,346ლ
    Precisely, the books are vastly superior compared to the anime anyways. Plus in order to fully enjoy the movie, you'll have to read vol 8-11 anyways. If you need the download links let me know

Arc likes this.
  8. Arc The King )***(

Keno:
    707,546ლ
    That'd be great.

9. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Keno:
    1,346ლ
    Arc likes this.