1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Hello

Discussion in 'Yo!' started by Ember, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Ember Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14ლ
    Hi! This is a very cute and unique looking forum that I stumbled across by coincidence. For a side project, or hobby... whatever you want to call it, I'm learning web development and web design. While I was looking for some creative inspiration I came across this site here. I kind of forgot forums existed since everyone is on facebook or discord haha.

:nnb2

Anyway, I hope to meet some people that share similar anime and game interests... well I don't really watch anime anymore, just Dragonball Super this season. I play Overwatch when time allows and I'm somewhat decent at it. Mercy Main BTW . I'm 25 and I work as a junior systems administrator... which is a glorified helpdesk. Boring. That's why I want to get into web design and photoshop as a hobby or I think I'll die a little inside. Did I say this forum is super cute? I actually don't like moe. Gundam, Darker than black and depressing or dramatic story line is more my cup of tea... but this design is so cute!
    :p

Faint likes this.
  2. Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    717,061ლ
    Welcome, fellow DB fan.

[​IMG]

3. loj

loj from the east blue

Event Banner #1
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    207,186ლ
    Which guy says this forum is cute like 3 times and then says he doesn't like moe :smug3

welcome mate,hopefully you'll enjoy your stay!

4. Dessie

Dessie Enchantress Dessie

Event Banner #3
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    36,026ლ
    Welcome to SD

5. Faint

Faint finds a way

Event Banner #1
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    28,857ლ
    Welcome to SD! If you need help with web development stuff, I could maybe give some advice, I'm pretty mediocre though, but I could try help if you get stuck. lol. Specifically jquery, php and the usual html/css. Pretty much.

Ayy, Dragon Ball fan. :sir Also pretty meh at photoshop, but if you have questions I could try help.

Anyway, if you have any question, need help or even just wanna chat, feel free to message me. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Also, thanks for a complements on the theme! LOL.

Ember likes this.
  6. Ember Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14ლ
    Thanks, I look forward to it!
    I'm from a Python and Java background and the last time I tried my hands at photoshop and web design, CSS 2.1 was standard and adobe was on photoshop CS3... so it's been a long time. I don't really remember anything. Did you do the Aiko 1.5 theme?

7. Faint

Faint finds a way

Event Banner #1
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    28,857ლ
    Cool! Damn, quite a while ago. It's off a "template" @Aeryn did a lot of the work on the original theme base and I helped too along with the fine-tuning of some things. From there @K moved the original over to the template theme.

8. Zen

Zen God of War

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,819,688ლ
    Welcome! Enjoy the stay.

9. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,358ლ