1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Goodbye.

Discussion in 'Yo!' started by Aeryn, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Aeryn daydream in blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24ლ
    Starting December of last year, I took a leave of absense from SD. A lot was going on in my life, and I could not see myself spending any time on the site. I tried to rush out a christmas theme, I tried to organise events and things to do, but all of that was forgotten in lieu of my real life troubles. As the New Year came and went, my health got a lot worse and SD seemed to have permenatly taken the last spot in the long list of stuff that I had to take care of.

As I have gradually gotten better, I have contemplated returning from my hiatus for good, but have ultimately decided not to. Some of you may or may not know the circumstances between myself and SD, but long story short, my now-ex is the server owner, and while he does not directly deal with the site any more, I feel extremely uncomfortable in remaining here as Staff, and also as a Member.

It is a combination of these two reasons (Health and previous relationship) that I've finally decided to say goodbye to the site and most of the people associated with it. It is possible that you may see my work in the future in the form of new themes, but that will between myself and Gobb and I will no longer interact directly with the inner workings of the site or its members.

I wish you all the best.
    Aeryn.

2. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    125,223ლ
    Shame, I actually mean it since the whole quality will be even worse now. goodbye

Gobb + Aeryn

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  3. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Wish you well!

4. Yoru

Yoru Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,233ლ
    Sad to hear that. You were the one who made the Shinobu skin iirc which I am using still to this point. It's by far the most beautiful forum skin I've seen and I can't thank you enough for it.

Even if I don't have anything to do here, I like to just browse through the forums pointlessly and enjoy the visuals. Wish you all the best in your life. Lot of health and better relationships! Best regards.

:glomp

5. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,868ლ
    Sad to hear, I hope you enjoy wherever you call home after this!

6. Dannie Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    177ლ
    Wish I knew more about your current health situation, but then again I never really talked to you all that much, and even when we did talk it was never on a personal level, which is ultimately my fault for being such a shitty friend. Things happened with me on here too a while back and you were one of the few to give a shit about it. Anyway, it's weird since I met you by some imgur spam post and that's how you found the site, and still to this day you are one of the few people that I actually liked on here.

It's always like this on every forum, when you have people that you enjoyed talking to suddenly leave, or just get bored of a site and leave. Idk, I've never really liked when that happened and it always gives me a bad vibe.

Well it seems like you are serious about not coming back, so not like you will see this post, but it was fun seeing you make new themes, so you sure did have an eye for being artistic, and hopefully things will get better for you.

Peace~

7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Had a bit of an idea, but didn't know you had so much stuff going on. Wish I had asked a bit more, sorry for not. I'm glad to hear that your health is getting better. Can understand why you'd feel awkward, among other things, choosing not to remain, which is a huge shame considering all of the contributions that you've made along with being able to become good friends and all of the chats and stuff we had.

I will look forward to working with you if it does pan out that way, I'd be delighted to, but not going to force anything! I wish you all the best for the future and your health! I'd also like to thank you a lot for all of the work that you have put into the site, both as a regular active member and staff member doing various things from design to moderation/administration.

Cya around! <3

8. Glowbeary Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,542ლ
    Sending you lots of huggles and best wishes

9. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,401ლ
    I wish you the best, Aeryn.

10. Kaito

Kaito thicc thighs save lives

Trophy Points
    Keno
    190,280ლ
    peace, hope whatever you do in the future ends up being the right fit for you