1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Suggestion Forum Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Rohan, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Dannie

Dannie Enchanter Dannie

Trophy Points
    Keno
    36,819ლ
    By "post farming threads" do you mean the "Count to 1000" and the "Last Post Wins" threads?

I don't like this suggestion, as that would still mix with the Sheep Games which I find to be a different form of games from the ones in the Chatroom Corner.

If you're planning on moving those threads, then a better suggestion would be to simply make a subsection in the Forum Games to separate the Sheep Games from the regular games in the Chatroom.

Or, if we just keep things like they are, as it's not that serious, then just go with what Kagerou said, and No. [​IMG]

But in all seriousness, yeah, a lot of sections need to be organized and moved, but we don't have that many people here right now, so I don't think it matters all that much since a lot of people seem to be content doing what they have been doing.

Rohan likes this.
  2. Faint

Faint finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    30,167ლ
    That's what I was thinking, but move FG into chatroom. Then maybe moving some of the threads that feel like forum games to that section, but then some most if not all don't feel like "forum games" in that particular section. This goes along with the previous suggestion of "archiving inactive sections" and "cleaning up" the front of the forum. No point moving active threads to FG section so that's active but then chatroom is almost dead. That's splitting activity and makes no sense.

Dessie and Dannie like this.