1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Anime Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower

Discussion in 'Fate' started by Mahesvara, May 12, 2018.

1. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Majin Saber

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,254ლ
    [​IMG]
    The Holy Grail War: a violent battle between mages in which seven masters and their summoned servants fight for the Holy Grail, a magical artifact that can grant the victor any wish. Nearly 10 years ago, the final battle of the Fourth Holy Grail War wreaked havoc on Fuyuki City and took over 500 lives, leaving the city devastated.

Shirou Emiya, a survivor of this tragedy, aspires to become a hero of justice like his rescuer and adoptive father, Kiritsugu Emiya. Despite only being a student, Shirou is thrown into the Fifth Holy Grail War when he accidentally sees a battle between servants at school and summons his own servant, Saber.

When a mysterious shadow begins a murderous spree in Fuyuki City, Shirou aligns himself with Rin Toosaka, a fellow participant in the Holy Grail War, in order to stop the deaths of countless people. However, Shirou's feelings for his close friend Sakura Matou lead him deeper into the dark secrets surrounding the war and the feuding families involved.

2. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Majin Saber

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,254ლ
    Okay this movie was great. The cinematography, animation, and the sound track was phenomenal. The direction definitely felt really close to the kara no kyoukai movies, which I love. Storywise, it wasn't a perfect adaption, but still good and I'm sure if there wasn't time constraints they could have added more of the sol stuff that built up the character relationships. Was kinda disappointed that "Shirou's wet dream" with "Rin" wasn't an H-scene(read the HF manga for the steamy version), but I appreciate how they didn't censor the gore as it goes a long with the tone very well. The only complaint is waiting another year for part 2 and a year after that for part 3, but that's due to my impatience lol.

Kame likes this.
  3. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,219ლ
    It was actually close to perfect, as an adaptation. Solid 10/10, knew what it was doing. The director did an awesome job. I just hope the next two turn out just as good, if not better. Tbh

4. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Majin Saber

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,254ლ
    Considering the route gets better as it goes, I can expect the other movies to be better as well. Also how about dem fights? Specifically, Lancer vs Assassin was pretty great.