1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

NEWS "Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] THE MOVIE I" Tops 1.35 Billion Yen, 30 New Theaters to be Added

Discussion in 'Fate' started by Mahesvara, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,358ლ
    It was confirmed yesterday that Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] THE MOVIE I. presage flower had earned over 1.35 billion yen (about 12 million US dollars) with the 900,000 ticket sales from its six-week domestic run. Thanks to the very successful box office result, 30 new theaters are set to be added from December 16, and a memorial portrait newly-drawn by director Tomonori Sudo will be also distributed to the theatergoers from the same day. The film is expected to surpass 2 billion yen by the end of its run.

The first chapter of the trilogy anime film adaptation based on the third route of Type-Moon's visual novel Fate/stay night featuring Sakura Matou, opened in 128 theaters across Japan on October 14. The Ufotable-animated film earned a massive 413,030,840 yen (about 3.68 million US dollars) on 247,509 admissions in its first weekend, becoming the top-grossing film of the week. The second chapter Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] II.lost butterfly is scheduled to be released in 2018.

【12/16(土)全国30館 新規劇場での上映が決定!】
    劇場版「Fate [HF]」大ヒットを記念し、
    12月16日(土)より全国30館での新規上映劇場が決定いたしました!

詳細はこちら:https://t.co/Yp6yrQLFV0 #fate_sn_anime pic.twitter.com/0DdiFWQfxN

— Fate/stay night (@Fate_SN_Anime) 2017年11月29日

【大ヒット御礼記念特典プレゼント配布決定!】
    大ヒット御礼記念特典として、12月9日(土)より須藤友徳監督描き下ろしメモリアルポートレートの配布が決定致しました!

詳細はこちら:https://t.co/VbbsqL4JBf #fate_sn_anime pic.twitter.com/62TfoIcLoY

— Fate/stay night (@Fate_SN_Anime) 2017年11月29日

"Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] THE MOVIE I. presage flower" trailer

2. Nova Rєвιятн & Hσρє

Trophy Points
    Keno
    869ლ
    Fam I want to watch this shit already.

3. uta93 stars in the rain

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,035ლ
    Finally my country is in the list where the movie will be aired. I resisted watching online because I wanted to see it in local theaters, hoping that we would be blessed enough. It feels like everyone I know has already seen the movie, so it's not easy to stay in track, lol. I'm glad to see it reaching such success for the first movie. I had expected the movie to be relatively slow and lay down the basic info for the next ones, given that this is the first part of 3-part series. I hope I'm proven wrong.

Or should I lower my expectations a bit?