1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Dragon Ball Super General Discussion

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Kame, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    LMAO.

Fair enough. If you don't have CR, like Mahes said it was out there already, and you normally wait for KissAnime, you can get the same thing as KA but better quality http://horriblesubs.info/ and on release so you don't have to wait for KA to re-encode it and upload it. 45 minutes there, I'd say about an hour.

2. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,401ლ
    Alright, thanks bro. I think i'll just dl it, considering kissanime quality is meme. Well, streams are meme in general, but ya know.

Gobb likes this.
  3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Won't have their shitty watermark over it too. .-.

4. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,401ლ
    I saw a stream once with 3 watermarks on top of one another :3

5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    crying.

6. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Wow, this episode is another reminder about how far Vegeta has come as a character, it would be hard to believe that he was once a evil bastard who conquered planets and slaughtered millions if you were just seeing him for the first time.

Gobb likes this.
  7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    He's definitely come the farthest. The royal family was also an exception to relations, so he knows how he should act too, but he's finally come around to that over the years.

8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    The change in art style may take a little to get used to. It looks like it might even be meant to have grain, but because of the filesize for the web, it's hard to tell. The colours are a bit more crisp and the line thickness is happening more now. Only thing that I think is putting it a bit weird, is the sorta black glow on the lines.

9. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Tomorrow hype. :cat

10. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Damn, amazing ep! It was good to see Beerus, the Kais and that's reaction to the losers being erased. XD The Super Dragon Balls are for the winners, eh? Basically sets up reversing the damage done, but that's to be expected. Unless one of the loosing teams steel the wish and they become the antagonist in all of this? Could happen! Man, I'm hyped as **** for this next episode, this is looking too be an amazing arc. This ep had a perfect balance of seriousness and funny things, switching at perfect times. Loving the new art style and it seems to remain next week too, awesome! Hopefully it'll stay.

11. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    So it begins, sort of. Goku is such a stupid ****, I felt like his judgment has gotten worse as super has progressed. Hopefully this fight turns out good.

12. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Yup. He basically doesn't give a shit that billions of people are going to die so he can have a good fight.. LOL. He's pretty fucked up nowadays.

13. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    The episode was amazing, shit! Was great to see Buu actually get serious. The episode inclusive of the fights all actually looked amazing for Toei. Really on point there. The ending of the episode made me even more hyped for next week, holy shit. "Please observe Gohan's fight." They KNOW we want Gohan, so they're hopefully going to deliver. The preview looked a little bit different to the last couple eps of this arc, a bit lighter or something, maybe it was just the scenes though. Either way, really hoping this quality sticks around; it's the quality Dragon Ball deserves.

14. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Agreed, it was a pretty good episode.Nicely animated, Buu pulling out a few old school moves he did in Z. Looks like they'll do one episode per fight, which is good, since I'd rather not have them drag this section to long, because I want to get into the meat of the tournament. Gohan's up next, I wonder if he'll even be able to go ssj2 at this point.

Gobb likes this.
  15. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Yeah, really liked it when he got serious. Yeah, I was worried the prelims were going to drag on a lot, but I like that it seems like 1 per episode, although in the preview it had Goku vs The final guy, so either that's the end, or Gohan's will be a fast battle. ._. Idk, but he said for Goku to see how strong he's gotten, so hopefully regardless of the form, it can be a good battle.