1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 127

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Faint, Feb 11, 2018.

?

What do you rate this week's episode?!

1. 1

14.3%
  2. 2

14.3%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

57.1%
  5. 5

14.3%
  1. Faint

Faint finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    26,481ლ
    [​IMG]
    The Approaching Wall!
    The Final Barrier of Hope!!

Be sure to rate this week's episode in the poll!
    1 being worst; 5 best.

2. Faint

Faint finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    26,481ლ
    I felt that the episode was good, although the pacing felt a little weird. I liked that they finally gave us more insight into Jiren, it's a little underwhelming given how generic it is, but still nice to know nonetheless. The big flashy fight so far is looking nice. Jiren's aura looks pretty lit, although, I feel like they've fucked it in terms of how strong he is. He has been holding back a lot from the context I am gathering, and everyone is basically tired and we're expected to believe after 17 is out it's 3 (I'm pretty sure Freeza is in still despite not being shown) - which will soon be 2 after next ep if the title is anything to go by - 2 people are going to beat him? Lol rip. I really enjoyed 17's exit, that was very nicely done, absolutely didn't expect how he handled it. Freeza's little moment was also a nice touch, wish he didn't get fucked in 2 seconds, getting tired of that, he needs a little more before getting out for the episode. .-.

In all, the episode was great. Really looking forward to next ep, that looks like it's gonna be really amazing.

3. Bloo

Bloo Senior Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    68,665ლ
    Bruh frieza just needs to stop good lord, but even after all that hes still not out of the tournament. Jirens back story just paints him as an even bigger piece of shit, they also tried to make it mirror goku some what which just made it even weaker. 17 blowing himself up was unexpected to say the least, you'd think a tourney with no killing would have no deaths but yet they somehow are able to put one in and its the fcking MVP of the whole fcking thing.

Next episode doesn't look promising for vegeta and it'll probably be the end of my hopes for gogeta. 4 episodes remain.

Faint likes this.
  4. Faint

Faint finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    26,481ლ
    Ikr, either have him fight a more or toss him out, not 2 seconds and still in. Yeah, it's pretty generic too lol. Yeah, didn't expect it at all, just thought he'd like barrier an attack and get thrown out or something.

Yeah, he'll prob be out, but at least he'll get another good fight I hope.

5. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
    Way to go 17, you'll be missed. One of the MVPs this arc. Jiren just to much for these guys, I doubt even Ultra Instinct Goku would be able to beat him. Next episode doesn't look good for Vegeta, might be his elimination judging by the title.

Faint likes this.
  6. Faint

Faint finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    26,481ლ
    Think they fucked up making jiren so strong tbh. It just won't feel right if Goku solo wins. .-. Yeah, 99% sure he will, should be a good fight ep though.

7. Marin Advanced Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    460ლ
    Jiren full power got wounded off guard by 17 but a playing around Jiren couldnt be caught off guard or wounded by UI Goku or Hit. What a joke.

ッCrimson, Geralt of Rivia and Faint like this.
  8. Faint

Faint finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    26,481ლ
    The entire plan now is, "hit him when he's not aware" which is actually pretty hilarious. It's like, no shit. XD

9. ッCrimson Coding in Java

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,387ლ
    lol UI goku did worse than kaioken goku and vegeta considering that he wasn't even at full power then. They nerfed him so much 'cause they found he was too op to handle.

10. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
    Remember, Goku's UI wasn't complete, he had the speed, but his attack power was lacking, which was also the issue when he fought Kefla in that form.

11. Galahad

Galahad Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,119ლ
    The episode was interesting, I'll say that.

Y'know, 'Gogeta', was never a possibility. Sorry to tell you that, lol. Vegito had a better chance of appearing, than Gogeta.

I just want to point out; Why they doing Frieza like this? He was bloodlusted, yet still got completely destroyed. It's bothering me a bit, I felt he'd be a force to be reckoned with, yet has been used to showcase the power of enemies instead. Heck, 17 did better than him thus far, lol. Still, they're keeping him around - it'll be interesting to see what his final role will be.

Jiren's backstory doesn't particularly explain why he's literally, and simply put 'strong'. There is no basis to warrant him being that powerful, it's simply a matter of oh I'm strong. So hope they give more insight into it, it's much needed.

Vegeta and 17 are probably my favorite characters this whole arc. Mainly Vegeta, he's come so far as a whole. Who'd have expected him to pull off everything he's done so far? 17 is a close second, and y'know, that scene kinda made me sad.

Am I forgetting anything?

I think the final wish'll be to 'Revive everyone who's died', kind of thing. That's the best way to go about things at this point.

Notice how I didn't mention our lovely Mc, wanna know why? He's out here being a dumbass, that's why.