1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Guide Death Note RPG Rules!!

Discussion in 'Mafia Lounge' started by SK, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SK SoulKiller

Trophy Points
    Keno
    515ლ
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

Lynching Phase Ruling :
    1. A person can only change his vote once and he has to post it in a new post. Editing your vote might cause you to get mod killed.

2. If it happen to be a tie in the game between 2 people you either double kill the players or you restart the lynching phase and vote all over again. (up to the host to decide really, same goes if there was a 4 votes tie whatsoever )

3. Please use the template when you vote so it can be counted.

Day Phase Ruling :
    There really isn't much to talk about here but one thing i want to clarify, each DP has to be atleast minimum 15-20 minutes so players can discuss and make up their minds before jumping into the Lynching Phase so for all host out there in the future, make sure your DP is minimum 15 minutes and don't try to rush the DP and rush the players to make quick decision along with it.

Night Phase Ruling :
    1. One thing i would like to mention here are the players with special roles. For example Shinigami or L if you guys look into someone during NP and found out he is kira IT IS FORBIDDEN TO mention anything about it during the NP or even hint toward the person. You can do all that when the DP starts but NEVER during the NP, because kira might of killed you during the same NP you checked and him it is kinda unfair to just throw the game and say who he is during the NP, if you found out who is kira during NP but died by kira in the same NP then hard luck next time.

2. Doctor cannot save himself.

3. Do not take too long to pm your host about your actions if you are a special role.

Other Ruling :
    1. You can PM the players during the game and what not and discuss or make a strategy if you want but keep your focus in the game as well.

2. Post "Playing" in the beginning of the game so you get included.

3. Do not go astray and post off topic and stay focused in the game.

4. Only one can get the MVP award meaning if it was a tie then we gonna redo the vote until one gets it.

5. Dead Players stay out of the game and do not post. The moment you die you are not allowed to participate or help in any slightest in the game and doing so might get you banned from future DN games and yes that also mean liking other people posts what not when you are dead. In my own personal games i host if a player dies i am gonna ban him from the game thread until the end of the game. So ya do not help players if you die and stay mute.

6. Be professional and mature while playing, meaning no insults whatsoever.

That's it for now if anything is being added then gonna notify ya all.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    Gister, Sparks, Mazino and 2 others like this.
  2. SK SoulKiller

Trophy Points
    Keno
    515ლ
    @Chibi @Rohan @Sparks @Complex @Shōck @TNC 13 @Zealot @Zeeo
    @Shirou @Cσɓŗą @Hàdes @Riker @Gister @R ι v e r @iNoto @Bling Kai @Ritsu @Sixth Hokage 06 @Aeryn @Joker @Karma @Mayoi

Alright I updated the Death Note rules so whenever you have free time check the rulings out and what not then check it out specially if you planning on hosting in the future and get general knowledge as a player about the game rulings. ^^

If you have any questions then by all means go the DN chat thread and post it there and i shall answer them ^^

Thank you.

Sorry if i missed someone ._.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    TNC 13, Bling Kai and Rohan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.