1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Winter Darling in the FranXX

Discussion in 'Seasonal Anime Discussion' started by Mahesvara, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Caster

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,072ლ
    Well that wasn't the warm and happy reunion that I wanted...Ichigo just had to get in the way, but Zero Two's attitude didn't help her cause at all. Hopefully this gets resolved in the next few episodes.

2. Marin Rockstar Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    548ლ
    Watched the last 3 episodes, finally stuff got interesting even tho I found the whole "you cant see Hiro" and Hiro's reaction hard to buy. Now I wanna see more but I gotta wait xd

Mahesvara likes this.
  3. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Caster

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,072ლ
    That was my problem with episode as well, to much of the drama felt forced. It was like the writers were trying their hardest to make sure those two would go through more suffering until they can finally have their true heartfelt reunion. I honestly hope they don't drag this out over 3-4 episodes.

4. Marin Rockstar Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    548ლ
    Yea im like "we all know you have 10 more episodes left, who are you trying to fool" lol

Mahesvara likes this.
  5. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Caster

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,072ლ
    Especially when we haven't even reached on the main plot, aka Papa, the APE, and the adults who imo are the real villians of this series. A staff member said that episode 15 is going to be an episode of similar level to episode 13,so here's hoping that this conflict is resolved then.

6. Marin Rockstar Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    548ლ
    I'm afraid they'll rush that part since they wasted too many episodes on irrelevant things.

I wish the show had less characters and focused more on world building, which is imo the most interesting aspect of the show, instead of forced romance.