1. The board is operational again, but expect downtime later again this week. To ensure an optimal experience, we will make sure to use this time wisely to improve and enhance the site. If you experience any strange or weird bugs occuring in the site at this time, please tell us immediately so we can solve the issues. Thank you for your patience! Feel free to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/NjNFbnk

Boku no Hero Academia Fan Club

Discussion in 'Fan Club' started by loj, May 2, 2016.

1. loj

loj from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    198,687ლ

[​IMG]

*Clicking on logo takes you to Boku no Hero Academia Wiki*
    Synopsis:
    Show Spoiler
    The appearance of "quirks," newly discovered super powers, has been steadily increasing over the years, with 80 percent of humanity possessing various abilities from manipulation of elements to shapeshifting. This leaves the remainder of the world completely powerless, and Izuku Midoriya is one such individual.

Since he was a child, the ambitious middle schooler has wanted nothing more than to be a hero. Izuku's unfair fate leaves him admiring heroes and taking notes on them whenever he can. But it seems that his persistence has borne some fruit: Izuku meets the number one hero and his personal idol, All Might. All Might's quirk is a unique ability that can be inherited, and he has chosen Izuku to be his successor!

Enduring many months of grueling training, Izuku enrolls in UA High, a prestigious high school famous for its excellent hero training program, and this year's freshmen look especially promising. With his bizarre but talented classmates and the looming threat of a villainous organization, Izuku will soon learn what it really means to be a hero.

You can read Boku no Hero Academia HERE and you can watch Boku no Hero Academia Season 1 HERE & Season 2 HERE

For all the fans and someone who want to start reading or watching Boku no Hero Academia
    Join the Fan Club now!

Before entering tell us your favorite character if you have any!

Owner:
    lojzini - Katsuki,Todoroki,Midoriya & Iida

Members of the club:
    Linger - Uraraka

Panda 1 Konobi - Midoriya
    Hażarđ - Midoriya

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    Hazard The Owl and Punk like this.
  2. Linger I'm Tired by Deafult

Trophy Points
    Keno
    656ლ
    OoooooOOoooo, may I join please? My favorite character would have to be Uraraka. She's just really relatable and kind.

loj likes this.
  3. loj

loj from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    198,687ლ
    Welcome :k

Linger likes this.
  4. Punk Unemotional

Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,451ლ
    Leme join my favorite character is Deku..... I love the anime and am lying.... My real favorite character is ALL MIGHT!! Cause I gonna train to beat him, that's my goal and dream!!!! Leme join

loj likes this.
  5. Hazard The Owl

Hazard The Owl SD Analyst

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    5,058ლ
    Lemme Join, You know Who My Fav is... Lmao

loj likes this.
  6. Drewan Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno