1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Avengers: Infinity War REVIEW (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'TV, Movies & Sports' started by loj, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,240ლ
    This Tbh, and time seems to be going by really fast

loj likes this.
  2. Rohan Guest

I think I will point out some things which degraded the movie:-
    • Thanos got most of the stones too easily, there should have been more emphasis put here. Some examples where there is not much emphasis put on are the Power Stone and the Reality Stone.
    • Most of Thanos's lieutenants had cliched deaths.
    • The Wanda and Vision moment was wasted. The Mind stone should have remained destroyed and Thanos should have spent the second movie repairing it.
    • To the above, Thanos got the Time Stone very easily (Some people say it's Doctor Strange's plan to defeat Thanos).
    • The Death finger flick should have happened in the second movie since it happened in the first it feels rushed.
    • Thanos's evil nature was heavily diluted because of the Gamora relationship. He doesn't appear as an ultimate evil villain because of his emotional connections.
    • There are some WTF moments in this movie like how can Wanda destroy the stones of creation, how can Thor's hammer stop all six stones, etc.
    • Thor attacking Thanos's chest when he has a tendency to target heads of the enemies in the previous movies was highly inconsistent.
    • Black Panther made the most retarded battle move in the Wakanda battle. It really dropped the quality of the battle.
    • Disintegration, in the end, was kinda meh. Lifeless corpses of the characters would have had a more powerful effect. The effect that Vision's lifeless body had on me was far greater than half of the universe disintegrating. That says a lot.
    • The movie felt rushed, it should have been spaced out over two movies.
    I will add more.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2018
  3. Haze Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,754ლ
    Since he has seen all 11 million possibilities and and he went along with the one in which they win

Cliffhanger

The movie is basically from Thanos's point of view and also the concept of ultimate evil is dying in the movies.People want to see either realistic villian or the one they can relate or at least think "his plan was right"

Thor wanted to Gloat before he kills thanos for killing loki and heimdall

4. Haze Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,754ლ
    Yeah about Black Panther.Dude along with Captain Dipshit and Vision was the biggest fodder in the movie.Even Black Widow did more

5. Rohan Guest

I think there were 18 movies building up Thanos's entry as a villain. I think everyone would expect Thanos to be extremely evil. While I appreciate realistic villains, it should not be overblown when it comes to the ultimate villain.

6. Rohan Guest

By the way that doesn't mean that Thanos been a sympathetic villain is a bad thing, I loved how Thanos was portrayed in the movie. That part is just an inconsistency.

7. Haze Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,754ლ
    eh he appeared first in The Avengers the sixth MCU movie

MCU has learnt one thing the two main thing to make villian successful in superhero movie are

1.His relationship with hero
    2.Him/Her having twisted sense of Justice or is out for Vengeance

Ultron was a dissapointment when they tried to whip out pure Evil so they were obviously not going to go with it again

Rohan likes this.
  8. Haze Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,754ლ
    oh look hawkeye is still alive so basically Thanos has left Original Avengers alive so that next movie can be cashed

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018