1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Anime video games (invitation to check out my blog)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Neptunas123, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Neptunas123 Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,031ლ
    Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well and have an awesome 2020. I also hope you won't mind if I leave an invitation to a gaming blog I'm currently working on. I got employed as a writer not too long ago and I want to sharpen my skills. It's hard to do that without too receiving much feedback or objective criticism.

For this reason, I thought I'll share an article about anime video games that I wrote not to long ago. The link is here. Please leave any insights, they would be incredibly valuable in my eyes. And of course - you are more than welcome to check out the rest of the blog and what it has to offer.

Our team is planning to touch the subject of anime video games in more depth in the future. Especially with Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot being released very soon. Anyway, thank you for your time and patience. Take care!

Gobb and JoeJoe like this.
  2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,021ლ
    I had a bit of a read through and it seems largely fine. You could try to expand the language a bit, or just the sentences.

Japanese animation has molded the childhoods of many people throughout the world, Westerners included, and to this day it continues to do so not only through manga comics and anime series but also in the medium of gaming through anime video games. Throughout the years, there have been countless gaming titles that embraced the beloved anime aesthetics and they managed to please not only life-sworn otakus but casual gamers as well. 2019 was no exception. With this in mind, we invite you to look at what the recent anime gaming titles had to offer and what can we look forward to in the upcoming months!

Japanese animation has molded the childhoods of many people throughout the world inclusive of the west. Even to this day, it continues to do so, not only through manga and anime series but also in the medium of gaming through anime-style video games. Throughout the years, there have been countless game titles that have embraced the much-beloved anime aesthetics; managing to please not only life-sworn "Otakus," but casual gamers as well. 2019 has certainly been no exception! With this in mind, we invite you to look at what the recent anime-style game titles have had to offer and what can we look forward to in the upcoming months!

Then again, I'm shit at writing so maybe it's worse. xD